Day 1: departure from Lviv (08:00) - Rohatyn (visit to a church) - Yaremche (waterfall viewing, Hutsulshchyna restaurant, souvenir shopping, and lunch) - Bukovel (Chairlift to the Bukovel mountain and viewing the Carpathian panorama) - Polianytsia (hotel check-in at 19:30, Hutsul folk entertainment).
Day 2: Breakfast and departure (08:00) – the sports camp "Zarosliak" (preparation and hiking Hoverla, having snacks on top, late lunch) - Lviv (return at 23:55).
Tour beginning and end location:Lviv Hotel, Viacheslava Chornovola Ave, 7
Accommodation: hotel in the village ofPolyanytsya (in Bukovel resort), comfortable 2-, 3-, 4-bed rooms with in-room amenities.
Price includes: comfortable bus travel, accommodation, guide services, excursions to touristic sites, travel insurance.
Price does not include: tickets to touristic sites, food, participating in the Hutsul folk entertainment, services for organization of the Hoverla hike.
The price of entry ticket and organization of the Hoverla hike:
- the Church of Holy Spirit in Rohatyn: adults - 50 UAH; students - 15 UAH; children - 10 UAH;
- cable car to mountain Bukovel (return ticket): 120 UAH, pensioners and children under 12 years - 85 UAH;
- the ecological and educational trail "To the mountain Hoverla": general, student, pensioner - 35 UAH, children - 15 UAH;
Breakfast on the first day – Bring your own - you can have breakfast at home or take food with you to snack in the bus or at stops.
Lunch on the first day is in the restaurant "Karpatski zori" in Yaremche. Menu: cabbage salad, borshch, mashed potatoes with a chicken cutlet, bread, uzvar (a compote prepared from several kinds of dried fruits). The cost is 100 UAH.
Dinner on the first day is at the hotel during Hursul folk entertainment. The offered Hutsul cuisine dishes: soup with mushrooms, cabbage rolls with sour cream, sweet dessert, bread, uzvar (a compote prepared from several kinds of dried fruits). The cost is 95 UAH.
Breakfast on the second day is at the hotel, the suggested menu: scrambled eggs, homemade croissant (2), cheese, butter, bread, tea. The cost is 75 UAH.
Lunch on the second day after the descent from Hoverla in Vorokhta. The planned menu: vegetable salad, noodle soup, potatoes and meat, bread, uzvar. The cost is 110 UAH / Person.
Hutsul Folk Entertainment!
To fully understand the Hutsuls, their manners, customs, cuisine, we invite you to participate in Hutsul folk entertainment. At the event you will find:
- Hutsul cuisine dishes: soup with mushrooms, banush (maize-meal porridge) with brynza (a product of a sheep milk cheese), tea with fragrant medicinal Carpathian herbs...
- Songs and dances by the Hutsul folk band "Dovbushova taistra";
- Workshops of Hutsul dances: hutsulka, resheto, holubka;
- Hutsul songs, songs of the Carpathians;
- the Hutsul initiation ceremony;
- And a lot of dances to the driving Hursul music.
The cost of a Hutsul dinner and participation in the entertainment - 175 UAH.
The cost of participation in the entertainment without dinner - 80 UAH.
Note: The Hutsul folk entertainment takes place whenever there is a group of 35 people wishing to take part in it.