You can have breakfast at home, bring snacks or have breakfast during bus stops at catering establishments to your taste and choice.
Yaremche waterfalls, Bukovel resort + the highest peak - mount Hoverla
Climbing Hoverla, visiting the waterfall and buying souvenirs in Yaremche, chairlift to Bukovel, Hutsul folk entertainment.
Special notice! In case of adverse weather conditions or other reasons, instead of climbing Hoverla, you can participate in one of the following: visit the Verkhovyna-Kryvorivna museum which is included in "Hutsul Carpathian Mountains + Bukovel Ski Resort" tour or sign for to Chorniy Cheremosh rafting (rafting costs 300 UAH).
Tour language: Ukrainian. Contact us if you would like to hire a guide who speaks English or another foreign language.
Day 1: departure from Lviv (08:00 a.m.) –Halych (visiting a Halych NNP, nature museum and walk through the Center for the Rehabilitation of Wild Animals) – Ivano-Frankivsk (at 12:00) – Yaremche (waterfalls, Hutsulshchyna restaurant, buying souvenirs and lunch) – Bukovel (chairlift ride to the top of the mountain Bukovel and viewing the Carpathian panorama) – Polyanytsia (check-in at the hotel till 08:00 p.m.).
Day 2: Breakfast and departure (06:00) – the sports camp "Zarosliak" (preparation for the hike and hiking Hoverla, having snacks on top, late lunch) - Lviv (return at 10:30 p.m.).
This reserve is one of the most interesting in Ukraine. Here you can see Ukrainian landscapes as well as the representatives of birds and wildlife from almost all parts of the country.
Tourists can visit a wonderful museum "Nature of the Galician Land" and the country's first Center for Rehabilitation of Sick and Found Animals. Bears, wild sheep, foxes, raccoon dogs, wolves, owls, eagles, herons, ducks, and deer are recovering here. And the real "gem" of the Center is a whole family of bison, which are the largest mammals in Europe.
Very popular among visitors is the interactive program-quest "Visiting fairy tales" during which you can walk through the forest animal trail, which reproduces the tracks of 14 species of forest animals, as well as visit the hut of Baba Yaga.
The famous climatic resort is located between the picturesque mountains in the fascinating valley of the Prut River. Every year, thousands of people admire the cascading waterfall “Probii” (Yaremche Huk) and wooden restaurant “Hutsulshchyna”.
Ski resort No. 1 in Ukraine, where you can get to the top of the mountain Bukovel (1115 m) in the cable-chairlift and admire a beautiful view of the Gorgany and Chornohora mountain ridge.
The highest peak of Ukraine with a height of 2061 m. It is located on the border of the Zakarpattia and Ivano-Frankivsk regions and is the dominant point of the high Carpathian ridge Chornohora. This is not only the highest mountain in our country but also an extremely picturesque location with stunning views of the Chornohora mountain ridge and beyond.
- travel by comfortable bus;
- accompaniment by a travel guide;
- accompaniment by a mountain guide;
- excursion service in tourist facilities;
- travel insurance.
- tickets to tourist sites;
- Hutsul folk party.
- Children 6 years old and younger, accompanied by 2 adults, without a separate seat on the coach and accommodation – free of charge
- Children from 7 to 12 years old and people with disabilities (1st and 2nd groups with a certificate): 100 UAH / person (from the total cost of the tour)
- ATO participants (at the presence of a certificate): discount 30% from the cost of the tour
Halych NNP: museum and the Center for the rehabilitation of wild animals: general, pensioners and students – 50 UAH, schoolchildren – 25 UAH;
Сhairlift ride to the Bukovel mountain and back: general - 200 UAH, pensioners and children up to 12 years – 150 UAH;
Ecological and educational trail "To the Mount Hoverla": Ecological and educational trail "To the Mount Hoverla": general – 80 UAH, schoolchildren – 40 UAH.
Hutsul Folk Entertainment
To fully understand the Hutsuls, their manners, customs, cuisine, we invite you to participate in Hutsul folk entertainment. At the event you will find:
- Hutsul cuisine dishes;
- Songs and dances by the Hutsul folk band "Dovbushova taistra";
- Workshops of Hutsul dances: hutsulka, resheto, holubka;
- Hutsul songs, songs of the Carpathians;
- The Hutsul initiation ceremony;
- And a lot of dances to the driving Hursul music.
Note: The Hutsul folk entertainment takes place whenever there is a group of 35 people wishing to take part in it.
Technical information about hiking:
- The route length to the Hoverla top and back is 6-6.5 km, the difference in elevation is 800 meters;
- The climb up the mountain takes approximately 4-5 hours, descent of the mountain – about 3-4 hours;
- The route is suitable for an average physically healthy person;
- The participation in the tour requires no prior training or experience;
- During ascend and descent, alcohol is strictly forbidden.
What to take with you when ascending the Hoverla:
- A document certifying your identity (passport);
- Comfortable waterproof shoes (preferably mountain hiking boots with high lacing and waterproof gortex-like protection);
- Windproof jacket with a hood, preferably waterproof, windproof pants, those that do not hinder movement, warm sweater or jacket of the "Polar" type, hat (hat, bandana), raincoat;
- Spare set of clothes (you can leave it in the bus);
- Knapsack (backpack);
- Water (1-1.5 liters per person);
- Food for snacking during the ascent (sandwiches, chocolate, a thermos of hot tea or coffee);
- Necessary medicines (individual first aid kit), which you use, (eg. Plasters).
Comfortable 2-, 3-, 4-beds rooms with facilities.
Takes place in the restaurant "Tourist" in Yaremche and consists of dishes: soup with meatballs, bulgur with chicken kruchenik, carrot salad in Korean, bread, compote. The cost is 120 UAH.
Takes place at the hotel during Hursul folk entertainment. The offered Hutsul dishes: soup with mushrooms, cabbage rolls with sour cream, dessert, bread, uzvar (a compote prepared from several kinds of dried fruits). Price: 140 UAH.
Takes place at the hotel, proposed menu: scrambled eggs, homemade croissant (2 pieces), cheese, butter, bread, tea. Price: 80 UAH.
Takes place after the descent from Hoverla in the village of Vorokhta. The offered menu: vegetable salad, noodle soup, potatoes and chicken leg, bread, compote. Price: 135 UAH / person.