In the cafe "Okey" in the village of Korostiv. Everyone chooses their own food.
Hike to the Mount Pikui (1408m) in Lviv region
The highest peak in the Lviv region, fantastic landscapes, magnificent untouched nature and active rest in the enchanting Carpathian mountains.
Tour language: Ukrainian. Contact us if you would like to hire a guide who speaks English or another foreign language.
Departure from Lviv (at 07:00 a.m.) – Bilasovytsia (climb to the top of the mount Pikuy and snack on top) – Lviv (return before 22:00).
The highest peak of Lviv region, with a height of 1408m, is on the border of Lviv and Zakarpattia region. Pikui is the highest peak of the Watershed ridge; marvellous spruce-beech forests cover its foot, and on the upper part, there are Alpine meadows and rocks. The mountain offers incredibly picturesque scenery of the surrounding mountains and ridges. The breathtaking views of the meadows Runa, Borzhava mountain range and the Beskydy mountains are particularly attractive.
- travel by comfortable bus;
- accompaniment by a travel guide;
- accompaniment by a mountain guide;
- excursion service in tourist facilities;
- travel insurance.
- Children 6 years old and younger: free (accompanied by 2 adults and without a separate seat on the bus)
- Children from 7 to 12 years old and people with disabilities (1st and 2nd groups with a certificate): 560 UAH / person (from the total cost of the tour)
- ATO participants (at the presence of a certificate): discount 30% from the cost of the tour
The cost of entrance tickets to tourist facilities: 0 UAH.
- The length of the route to the top of Pikui and back is 16 km, and the altitude difference is 800 meters;
- The ascent of the mountain lasts approximately 2-3 hours, and the descent is about 1.5-2 hours;
- The route is designed for the average group of physically fit people;
- Participation in climb does not require prior training or experience;
- Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the ascent and descent.
What you should take with yourself to climb Pikui:
- Proof of identity (passport);
- Comfortable waterproof shoes (preferably mountain trekking boots with high lacing and tread type “Vibram”);
- Windproof jacket with a hood, preferably waterproof, windproof trousers which let you move freely, a warm "polar" type sweater or a jacket, a headdress (a hat, a bandana), a raincoat;
- Spare set of clothes (can be left in the village of Bilasovytsia);
- Backpack (rucksack);
- Water (1-1.5 litres per person);
- Food for snacks during the ascent (sandwiches, chocolate, thermos with hot tea or coffee);
- Medicine that you need, as well as an individual first-aid kit.
takes place on your own. Bring your own food for a lovely picnic on the mount Pikui.
takes place in a cafe "OK" of Korostiv village. Tourists choose their own food (like in "Puzata khata"). Tasty, fast, affordable prices.