The lunch takes place in a restaurants of Zbarazh. Price: 125 UAH.
Zbarazh, Ternopil, Vyshnivets
We invite you to visit the Vyshnevetsky family nests, see castles, palaces and temples, swim on a ship and other!
Tour language: Ukrainian. Contact us if you would like to hire a guide who speaks English or another foreign language.
Departure from Lviv (07:00) – Vyshnivets (Palace tour) – Zbarazh (castle tour and lunch) – Ternopil (city tour and cruise on a ship) – Lviv (return at 22:00).
The origin of the Vyshnevetskyi family, from which, the legendary founder of the Zaporizhzhia Sich Dmytro Vyshnevetskyi (Baida) is born. Once a fortress, the town has rightfully preserved the Vyshnevetskyi Palace (1720) in its classical style. Nearby, the Church of the Ascension of the Lord (1530) stands, built by Hetman Dmitro Vyshnevetskyi. It was in this church that the 17th century Tsar of Russia, False Dmitriy I, was betrothed to Maryna Mnishek.
This town played a significant role in the war of independence of the Ukrainian people under the leadership of Bohdan Khmelnytskyi. The Renaissance Palace of Vyshnevetskyi (1620-1631).
The ancient Galician city attracts tourists with many sacred monuments. The defensive Church of the Exaltation (XVII century), the Church of the Resurrection (1602) and the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin, former Dominican Church (1749r.). Ternopil castle stands beyond lake. It was built in the 16th century to protect the southern border of the Polish Kingdom and thereafter, has seen Tatars and Turks, Russians and Nazi Germans besiege it.
- travel by comfortable bus;
- accompaniment by a guide;
- excursion service in tourist facilities;
- travel insurance.
- entrance tickets to tourist sites;
- Children 6 years old and younger: free (accompanied by 2 adults and without a separate seat on the bus)
- Children from 7 to 12 years old and people with disabilities (1st and 2nd groups with a certificate): 50 UAH / person (from the total cost of the tour)
- ATO participants (at the presence of a certificate): discount 30% from the cost of the tour
Vyshnevetskyi Palace: general, pensioners – 90 UAH, students, schoolchildren – 40 UAH.
Palace in Zbarazh: general, pensioners – 90 UAH, students, schoolchildren – 40 UAH
the boat trip on the Ternopil pond: 75 UAH / person