У вартість зазвичай ВХОДИТЬ (якщо інше не передбачено описом туру): проїзд комфортабельним автобусом, проживання, супровід гіда-екскурсовода, екскурсійне обслуговування в туристичних об’єктах, страхування на час подорожі.
If you want to find true love, experience the beauty and majesty of the Carpathians and relax your body and soul, then grab your friends and loved ones and join us on this one day trip.
Tour language: Ukrainian. Contact us if you would like to hire a guide who speaks English or another foreign language.
Departure from Lviv (at 08:00 a.m.) – Kulchytsi (excursion by the ethnographic museum and tasting coffee in the coffee shop of Yuriy Kulchitsky ) – Sambir (excursion by the central part of the city, temples, overview of the St. Valentine relics, the rise of the town hall, a visit to the museum of “Boykivshchyna”, overview of the “Bilak” zoo) – Vanovychi (lunch with a unique dish “wet potato pancakes”) – Lavriv (overview of the monastery, drinking the miraculous spring water) – Lviv (return at 09:00 p.m.)
- travel by comfortable bus;
- accompaniment by a guide;
- excursion service in tourist facilities;
- travel insurance.
- entrance tickets to tourist sites;
- Children 6 years old and younger: free (accompanied by 2 adults and without a separate seat on the bus)
- Children from 7 to 12 years old and people with disabilities (1st and 2nd groups with a certificate): 50 UAH / person (from the total cost of the tour)
- ATO participants (at the presence of a certificate): discount 30% from the cost of the tour