У вартість зазвичай ВХОДИТЬ (якщо інше не передбачено описом туру): проїзд комфортабельним автобусом, проживання, супровід гіда-екскурсовода, екскурсійне обслуговування в туристичних об’єктах, страхування на час подорожі.
Explore the mountain panoramas of Roztochchia, ancient palaces and temples, fantastic iconostasis, the places of Ye. Konovalets, Stepan Bandera and B. Stupka.
Tour language: Ukrainian. Contact us if you would like to hire a guide who speaks English or another foreign language.
Departure from Lviv ( at 08:00 a.m.) – Borshchovychi (Catholic cathedral) – Pikulovychi (church) – Dubliany (the Academy) – Velyki Hrybovychi (church) – Hriada (palace) – Kulykiv (Catholic cathedral, museum of B. Stupka, buying sausages and lunch) – Stara Skvariava (museum in a wooden church) – Zhovkva-Vynnyky (the Church of the Nativity) – Hlynsko (sightseeing tour of the village) – Krekhiv (the church of St. Paraskeva) – Zashkiv (the Museum of Ye. Konovalets) – Lviv (return at 09:30 p.m.)
- travel by comfortable bus;
- accompaniment by a guide;
- excursion service in tourist facilities;
- travel insurance.
- entrance tickets to tourist sites;
- Children 6 years old and younger: free (accompanied by 2 adults and without a separate seat on the bus)
- Children from 7 to 12 years old and people with disabilities (1st and 2nd groups with a certificate): 50 UAH / person (from the total cost of the tour)
- ATO participants (at the presence of a certificate): discount 30% from the cost of the tour