У вартість зазвичай ВХОДИТЬ (якщо інше не передбачено описом туру): проїзд комфортабельним автобусом, проживання, супровід гіда-екскурсовода, екскурсійне обслуговування в туристичних об’єктах, страхування на час подорожі.
Explore the world's longest gypsum cave and the fifth longest cave, both incredibly beautiful and exciting.
Tour language: Ukrainian. Contact us if you would like to hire a guide who speaks English or another foreign language.
Departure from Lviv (at 07:00 a.m.) – Korolivka (group formation, instruction, equipment, excursion to the cave) — Lunch/Dinner — Lviv (return at 01:00 a.m.).
- travel by comfortable bus;
- accompaniment by a guide;
- excursion service in tourist facilities;
- travel insurance.
- entrance tickets to tourist sites;
- Children 6 years old and younger: free (accompanied by 2 adults and without a separate seat on the bus)
- Children from 7 to 12 years old and people with disabilities (1st and 2nd groups with a certificate): 50 UAH / person (from the total cost of the tour)
- ATO participants (at the presence of a certificate): discount 30% from the cost of the tour
- The tour to Optymistychna cave lasts up to four hours.
- The route is designed for the average group of physically fit people.
- Participation in the tour does not require prior training or experience.
- To participate in the tour, we recommend that you take clothes that will allow you to move freely (pants, a long sleeve t-shirt, a tracksuit), shoes, a hat and gloves (construction).
- We recommend taking energy bars, dried fruit or nuts to the cave (food like sandwiches, apples, etc. are not allowed).