You can have breakfast at home, bring snacks or have breakfast during bus stops at catering establishments to your taste and choice.
Hike Hoverla mountain in 1 day
Hike the highest mountain in Ukraine Hoverla (2, 061 m). Accompanied by a professional mountain guide, we will take the easiest hiking route from Zarosliak training center.
Tour language: Ukrainian. Contact us if you would like to hire a guide who speaks English or another foreign language.
Departure from Lviv (06:00) - sports center "Zarosliak" (preparation for the hike, climbing the Mount Hoverla, having a snack on top, dinner) - Lviv (return at 01:30).
The highest peak of Ukraine with a height of 2061 m. It is located on the border of the Zakarpattia and Ivano-Frankivsk regions and is the dominant point of the high Carpathian ridge Chornohora. This is not only the highest mountain in our country but also an extremely picturesque location with stunning views of the Chornohora mountain ridge and beyond.
- travel by comfortable bus;
- accompaniment by a travel guide;
- accompaniment by a mountain guide;
- excursion service in tourist facilities;
- travel insurance.
- entrance tickets to tourist sites;
- Children 6 years old and younger: free (accompanied by 2 adults and without a separate seat on the bus)
- Children from 7 to 12 years old and people with disabilities (1st and 2nd groups with a certificate): 50 UAH / person (from the total cost of the tour)
- ATO participants (at the presence of a certificate): discount 30% from the cost of the tour
Ecological and educational trail "To the Mount Hoverla": Ecological and educational trail "To the Mount Hoverla": general – 80 UAH, schoolchildren – 40 UAH.
Technical information for the Hoverla tour:
- The tourist route to Hoverla is 7-7.5 km long in both directions, the height difference is 800 meters;
- Climbing Mount Hoverla lasts approximately 4-5 hours, descent about 3-4 hours;
- The tourist route is designed for the average group of physically healthy people;
- Participation in an excursion to Hoverla does not require prior training or experience;
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden during the ascent to and descent from Hoverla.
What to bring for a trip to Hoverla:
- identity document (passport, driver's license etc.);
- comfortable waterproof shoes (preferably mountain trekking boots with high lacing);
- windproof hooded jacket, preferably waterproof, comfortable windproof pants, warm sweater or jacket, hat or scarf, raincoat;
- spare set of clothes (can be left on the bus);
- water (1-1.5 liters per person);
- snacks to eat during the climb (sandwiches, chocolate, thermos with hot tea or coffee);
- the necessary medication (individual first aid kit) that you use, adhesive tape.
We suggest you have a light snack (sandwiches, cookies, nuts), as well as drinks (water, thermos with tea or coffee) to dine at the summit.
Takes place after the descent from Hoverla in the village of Vorokhta. The offered menu: vegetable salad, noodle soup, potatoes and chicken leg, bread, compote. Price: 135 UAH / person.