In the cafe "Okey" in the village of Korostiv. Everyone chooses their own food.
“Tipsy Transcarpathia” alcohol tour
No history, no dates, just games, entertainment, dances and relaxation are waiting for you on our
Tour language: Ukrainian. Contact us if you would like to hire a guide who speaks English or another foreign language.
The 1st day: Departure from Lviv (08:00)- Velyka Hrabivnytsia (visit to bunker) – Mukachevo (lunch) – Kosyno (swimming in thermal pools with wine, coffee, beer and palynka) – Berehovo (wine and palynka (home-brewed brandy) tasting) – Berehovo district (staying overnight in rural homestays, accommodation at 21:00).
The 2nd day: Breakfast and departure (08:00) – Khust (tasting of cognac and wine) – Iza (deer farm) – Kolochava (lunch, mini-tour, alcoholic quest and scenes form highlander’s life) – Lviv (return at 23:30).
- White and red grape wines, “live” beer and ecopalynky (vodka).
- Relax and bathe in thermal pools.
- Delicious food, fresh from the ground.
- Mineral waters that help you relax and drink two more glasses of wine;
- Opportunity to take cheesy photos with cringeworthy captions.
- Hospitable people who welcome you to stay overnight as their friends (but just for one night).
- Boring stories about how great it was to live in the past and how bad it is nowadays;
- 1000s of dates about different events from world history, the history of Ukraine and Transcarpathia.
- 1000s of stories of historical figures you’ve neither heard of nor care about.
- Lakes and waterfalls (you won’t be allowed to visit them in such a condition)
- The greatest historical monuments of this region.
- Acquaintance with history, customs and culture of different Transcarpathian ethnicities, because after the tour you will understand there is no difference between them.
- You can participate in the tour if you are over 18 years old, you are not shorter than 1.5 m, you have nerves of steel and bad habits.
- Program of the tour can change hourly. It depends on the weather and temperature inside the bus. If you can, take your passports and with a valid EU visa with you.
- The coach can stop for toilet breaks as often as every quarter of an hour.
- Sharing is caring! All spirits that you take with you are to be shared.
- Anyone who drinks by oneself is considered an alcoholic; those who drink together are friends.
- Drinking magic water in swimming pools with palynka, coffee, beer and wine is forbidden.
- You are forbidden to measure each other’s horns on the deer farm.
- It is forbidden to give magic water to the driver because we need at least one person on the tour sober enough to get us home.
- Those who drink too little will have to tolerate those who drink lots.
- We are sorry beforehand if you don’t like the tour. Please do not complain to our organizers as they deny all responsibility.
- travel by comfortable bus;
- travel guide;
- excursions at travel attractions;
- travel insurance;
- entrance tickets to tourist sites;
- Знижка постійного клієнта
- ATO participants (at the presence of a certificate): discount 30% from the cost of the tour
Carpathian bunker of the Arpad line: full price - 100 UAH, students, pensioners – 75 UAH, children, the participants of the ATO – 50 UAH
Snacks, traditional music and folk performance in a korchma (historic bar) "U Volfa" in Kolochava: Menu: salo (pork lard), cheese, garlic, cucumber, bread, and fun Carpathian water): adults - 100 UAH / person, children - 45 UAH / person;
Tasting of cognac and wine: full price – UAH 50 per person
Wine-tasting: 80 UAH, excursion without wine-tasting – 40 UAH
Kosino Thermal Pool: General – 500 UAH, children shorter than 150 cm – free.
Museums of Kolochava: (3 museums): Ethnographic museum “Stare Selo” (Old Village) and museum of railway history “A narrow-gauge railway in Kolochava”, and museum of “Bokorash in Kolochava”: full price - 90 UAH, pensioners, students - 60 UAH, schoolchildren – 45 UAH
Deer farm: general, pensioners and students – 50 UAH, schoolchildren – 30 UAH
At cosy farmsteads of rural tourism in Berehovo district with amenities, rooms: 2- and 3-bed bedrooms.
At a restaurant in Mukachevo, dishes of Lemko-Mukachevo cuisine: cabbage salad, soup "Levesh", mashed potatoes with roasted lotsi as the main course, bread, compote. The cost is 150 UAH/person.
At guesthouses after the check-in, consists of dishes of Hungarian national cuisine: bohrach-huliash, Hungarian cabbage rolls, dessert, wine/palinka, and compote. The cost is 140 UAH/person.
Offered menu: sausage, cheese, lanhosh with jam (similar to pancakes), butter, bread, coffee/tea. Price: 90 UAH
In Kolochava tavern “Stare selo”. What you eat depends on your agreement with Wolf (he said that you would be offered potatoes and tomatoes and maybe even pancakes). Price: UAH 150 per person.