1st day: Departure from Lviv (08:00) – Uzhok (viewing of church) – Perechyn (lunch-tasting 15 authentic Transcarpathian dishes with funny hudaki) – Barvinok (bathing in thermal pool) – Serednie (wine tasting) – Berehivskyj district (overnight in rural tourism homesteads, check in at 21:00, with dinner).
2nd day: Breakfast and departure (08:00) – Vinogradov (cheese tasting on a Buffalo farm) – Synevyr Pass (viewing of beautiful Carpathian landscapes) – Kolochava (Museum overview and lunch-fun with scenes from the life of the locals) – Soimy (tasting of unique mineral water) – Lviv (return at 23:30).
Accommodation is in comfortable farmsteads of rural tourism (Beregove district) with amenities, rooms 2 and 3 bedrooms. To see the pictures of the houses, please follow the link: https://vidviday.ua/photo_album.php/photo_album_id/14
- Transportation by a comfortable bus,
- escort by the tour guide,
- excursion service in tourist sites,
- travel insurance.
Price DOES NOT include and additionally paid:
- tickets to tourist sites.
Tickets to tourist sites:
- The thermal pool “Golden Mountain” (2 hours): full price – 250 UAH, children up to 150 cm. – 125 UAH, children up to 110 cm. – free of charge;
- Wine tasting at the winery “Leanka”: 150 UAH, tour without wine tasting – 80 UAH;
- Tasting of buffalo and sheep cheese varieties: full price, students, schoolchildren – 75 UAH;
- Ethnographic museum “Stare Selo” (Old Village) and museum of railway history “A narrow-gauge railway in Kolochava”, and museum of “Bokorash in Kolochava”: full price - 80 UAH, pensioners, students - 50 UAH, schoolchildren – 40 UAH;
- Meals, fun with music and scenes from the life of the locals at Kochanski Tavern: (the menu includes: fat, cheese, garlic, cucumber, bread, funny Carpathian water): adults - 80 UAH/per person, children - 40 UAH/per person.
Breakfast on the first day – Bring your own. You can bring food onto the bus for breakfast or snacking.
Lunch on the first day – in Tavern “Pidkova” in Perechyn in the form of lunch-tasting, during which You will enjoying by interesting Transcarpathian dishes. The menu:
- shovdar (smoked pork hind quarter),
- poprigashka (three kinds of fat), kerezet (cheese-butter),
- piknytsia (homemade sausage)
- kvashenyna (tomatoes, cucumbers, plums, cabbage),
- pasolia (bean soup with sour cream),
- banosh (potato dumplings with gravy),
- pecheni (baked potato),
- kolochena pasolya (fried beans),
- gurka (sausage with filling),
- palachinka with lekvar (pancake with jam),
- slyvovycia (vodka from plums, «funny water»)
Price – 195 UAH.
Dinner on the first day – served by the host, in the guest house. The dinner consists of dishes of Hungarian national cuisine: chicken broth with chiga, torhonia with gravy, Hungarian sweets and wine. Price 90 UAH/per person.
Breakfast on the second day – in houses, suggested menu: sausage, cheese, langos with jam (resemble pancakes), butter, bread, coffee/tea. Price 55 UAH.
Lunch on the second day – in cafe "Synevyr". The suggested menu: mushroom soup, mashed potatoes with traditionally cooked meat, cabbage salad, bread, tea. Price 95 UAH/per person.
Located on the border of three countries that meet at the Carpathian Pass, Uzhok, once a popular spa resort, is nowadays popular among tourists visiting the church of St. Michael (1745). An extremely unique example of Boykiv sacral architecture, it is made almost entirely of wood, and now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Relax in thermal pools surrounded by the picturesque Carpathians. The Golden Mountain complex, not far from Uzhgorod, contains modern thermal pools reaching temperatures of up to 39 degrees, using natural mineral water that rivals the best resorts in France, Germany and the Czech Republic for its quality.
This town is known for the ruins of the Dobo Castle (XVI) and is the oldest and largest maker of wines in Transcarpathia. Volcanic soil, rich in minerals, gives these local wines a particularly flavoursome bouquet and complexity of flavours. The wines are then aged in unique wine cellars, with ideal natural conditions for aging wine. Once served at the tables of European monarchs, this is a great opportunity for wine lovers to explore a relatively unknown, yet well-established producer of top quality wines.
Near the Black Mountain, in Vinogradov, local enthusiasts have revitalised the world’s northernmost population of Buffalo. The Carpathian Buffalo Farm is now home to 30 Carpathian Buffalo. Here, you can view these magestic animals, as well as trying different varieties of Buffalo and sheep cheese.
With a height of 793m, this pass offers some of the most magnificent panoramas of Carpathian mountain ranges in Ukraine.
This is one of the most beautiful villages of the Transcarpathian region. Here you will find 10 museums, 20 monuments and 50 historical sites. The most popular museums include the Museum of Folk Architecture and Life “Stare Selo” (Old Village), the museum of a narrow-gauge railway in Kolochava and the Museum of “Bokorash in Kolochava”. All our guests are then invited to “Trembita”, a wonderful pub in which you can indulge in some food and enjoy a lively performance of local life.
This picturesque Carpathian village is famous for its unique source of mineral water “Soimivska”, which has the highest calcium content among all mineral waters of Ukraine and is incomparable to water anywhere else in the world.