Near this highland village the international military cemetery is located, in which are buried the soldiers who died in the First World War. The cemetery has a four-tiered column topped with a metal cross and a magnificent panorama of the Lower Polissia.
The village sits over a lake in an incredible grassland setting. The church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross (1932) has survived to the present day. In the church, you will see the magnificent paintings in the Art Nouveau style. The good soldier Svejk, the protagonist of the 1921 novel written by Jaroslav Hašek, visited here.
A small village forgotten by most of the world has two special places: the wooden church of St. Nikita (1666), designed in the folk architectural style of the Galician school, and the constructivist church built in 1930.
Sapizhanka. Formerly a German colony, Sapiezanka was founded in 1804 by 25 German families, of Protestant (Evangelical Lutheran) religion, arriving from South-West Germany. To this day the church (1875), a former school building, and a German residential building are all preserved.
In this typical village of the Lower Polissia, we have three remarkable examples of religious architecture: the wooden church of St. George (1759), the church of the Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin (1788) and the church of St. Jadwiga (1903).
The Bug river and Stone mountain welcome you to this ancient Galician city. It has long been famous for the majestic Neo-Gothic church of the Assumption of the Virgin (1908). Also, we will see the masterpiece of wooden sacred architecture, the church of St. Nicholas (1667) with a five-tiered iconostasis and a bell tower.
In this village is the oldest of the few surviving wooden churches of Ukraine, the church of Elizabeth, the Virgin Mary and St. Thecla (1734).
The city of power engineers on the Western Bug river is proud of one of the best local history museums of Ukraine, The People's Local History Museum of Dobrotvir and Surrounding Villages, which presents about three thousand monuments of Nadbuzhanshchyna.